We have the first balls out trailer for the Aaron Eckhart action film, I, FRANKENSTEIN!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Here, we have our first look at the upcoming graphic novel adaptation I, FRANKENSTEIN starring Aaron Eckhart:
It’s a pretty crazy trailer with a lot going on, but it doesn’t really give us any idea at what it is going to be about. I guess that doesn’t really matter with a film like this, but it really just looks like a bad UNDERWORLD rip-off (it even has Bill Nighy as the villain) and looks like it will fit in perfectly as a January release.
I, FRANKENSTEIN will be released January 24th, 2014 and was written and directed by Stuart Beattie.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 156 total posts 25 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 91 total posts 19 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 74 total posts 15 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 44 total posts 9 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 19 total posts 7 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 83 total posts 7 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 129 total posts 7 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 72 total posts 6 posts