We have the first balls out trailer for the Aaron Eckhart action film, I, FRANKENSTEIN!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Here, we have our first look at the upcoming graphic novel adaptation I, FRANKENSTEIN starring Aaron Eckhart:
It’s a pretty crazy trailer with a lot going on, but it doesn’t really give us any idea at what it is going to be about. I guess that doesn’t really matter with a film like this, but it really just looks like a bad UNDERWORLD rip-off (it even has Bill Nighy as the villain) and looks like it will fit in perfectly as a January release.
I, FRANKENSTEIN will be released January 24th, 2014 and was written and directed by Stuart Beattie.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 308 total posts 308 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 263 total posts 263 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 535 total posts 65 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 492 total posts 65 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 239 total posts 30 posts
- Ti West's THE SACRAMENT Gets a Release Date! -- 16 total posts 16 posts