We have the first balls out trailer for the Aaron Eckhart action film, I, FRANKENSTEIN!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Here, we have our first look at the upcoming graphic novel adaptation I, FRANKENSTEIN starring Aaron Eckhart:
It’s a pretty crazy trailer with a lot going on, but it doesn’t really give us any idea at what it is going to be about. I guess that doesn’t really matter with a film like this, but it really just looks like a bad UNDERWORLD rip-off (it even has Bill Nighy as the villain) and looks like it will fit in perfectly as a January release.
I, FRANKENSTEIN will be released January 24th, 2014 and was written and directed by Stuart Beattie.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 148 total posts 116 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 450 total posts 110 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 190 total posts 42 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 110 total posts 34 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 46 total posts 25 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 37 total posts 24 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 23 total posts 23 posts