We have the first balls out trailer for the Aaron Eckhart action film, I, FRANKENSTEIN!
Hey Yo, Draven here.
Here, we have our first look at the upcoming graphic novel adaptation I, FRANKENSTEIN starring Aaron Eckhart:
It’s a pretty crazy trailer with a lot going on, but it doesn’t really give us any idea at what it is going to be about. I guess that doesn’t really matter with a film like this, but it really just looks like a bad UNDERWORLD rip-off (it even has Bill Nighy as the villain) and looks like it will fit in perfectly as a January release.
I, FRANKENSTEIN will be released January 24th, 2014 and was written and directed by Stuart Beattie.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 106 total posts 22 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 177 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 53 total posts 11 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 14 total posts 7 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 33 total posts 7 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 66 total posts 5 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 75 total posts 5 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 143 total posts 5 posts