The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day is the key to creating life.... Parts... re-animated parts.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
I didn't mean to make this a back to back Robert Kurtzman BTS picture run, but that's just how the cookie crumbled. Yesterday we had Mr. Kurtzman on the set of Scream and now we go back a few years to catch a much younger Kurtzman checking out his work on Kathleen Kinmont during the making of Bride of Re-Animator... at least I hope it's his work he's checking out because he eyeline is a little bit suspicious.
Oh, by the way... I suppose you could call this pic NSFW, especially if you're into dead chicks. So, don't scroll down if you're around impressionable eyes/asshole bosses.
Also, for makeup effects fans, you might notice another prominent member of KNB is featured in the pic, too. Mr. Howard Berger is delicately uh... well, making up Ms. Kinmont's posterior.
Thanks to Dimitar Dimitrov and the Practical Effects Group for the image. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic features a classic monster.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts