New Trailer for LAST VEGAS - Douglas, Freeman, De Niro and Kline Hit the Strip!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
A new trailer has arrived for the old people buddy comedy LAST VEGAS. The films stars greats such as Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Robert De Niro and Kevin Kline who descend on Las Vegas for a bachelor party to celebrate the ending freedom of their last bachelor (played by Douglas). Naturally, all sorts of Vegas and party-related antics ensue.
The film looks like it is geared toward your parents, but this trailer really seems to be trying to sell it to your kids. It's fast-paced and it focuses on all of the party elements the script probably has to offer. I doubt the full runtime is dedicated to watching Morgan Freeman drink Redbull and vodka while clubbing, but who knows?
Here's the official synopsis. LAST VEGAS opens on November 1st.
Billy (Academy Award®-winner Michael Douglas), Paddy (Academy Award®-winner Robert De Niro), Archie (Academy Award®-winner Morgan Freeman) and Sam (Academy Award®-winner Kevin Kline) have been best friends since childhood. So when Billy, the group’s sworn bachelor, finally proposes to his thirty-something (of course) girlfriend, the four head to Las Vegas with a plan to stop acting their age and relive their glory days. However, upon arriving, the four quickly realize that the decades have transformed Sin City and tested their friendship in ways they never imagined. The Rat Pack may have once played the Sands and Cirque du Soleil may now rule the Strip, but it’s these four who are taking over Vegas.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 26 total posts 24 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 154 total posts 12 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 541 total posts 9 posts
- New PARKS, PARENTHOOD, PORTLANDIA, COMMUNITY, ELEMENTARY, HALF, CRAZY, MILLERS, VIKINGS, VAMPIRE, REIGN, GREY’S, SCANDAL, NERDS, IDOL, RAKE, BOO BOO, SEAGAL!! The Returns Of SUITS & WONDERLAND!! Bob Mould On LETTERMAN!! Herc’s Thursday TV Talkback!! -- 22 total posts 7 posts
- SNOWPIERCER finally gets a U.S. release date in its full, un-Weinstened glory! -- 23 total posts 6 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 109 total posts 5 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 31 total posts 5 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 30 total posts 5 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 13 total posts 4 posts
- Jude Law spies a role alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham in SUSAN COOPER! -- 15 total posts 3 posts