Ginge Goddess Alicia Witt To Play Crowe Crime Family Paralegal On JUSTIFIED!!
Alicia Witt -- who played tiny Alia Atreides in David Lynch’s “Dune” before she went on to 87 episodes of “Cybill,” as well as “Twin Peaks,” “The Sopranos,” “Vanilla Sky,” “Two Weeks Notice” “Criminal Intent” and Becky Sproles’ mom on NBC’s “Friday Night Lights” -- is joining the cast of FX’s superb “Justified.”
She’ll play paralegal Wendy Crowe, seductive sister of local crime lord Dale Crowe (fellow series newcomer Michael Rapaport). How closely they’re related to dim miscreant Dewey Crowe is unknown to me.
Season five of “Justified” is expected to launch in January.
Find all of Deadline’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts