Ginge Goddess Alicia Witt To Play Crowe Crime Family Paralegal On JUSTIFIED!!
Alicia Witt -- who played tiny Alia Atreides in David Lynch’s “Dune” before she went on to 87 episodes of “Cybill,” as well as “Twin Peaks,” “The Sopranos,” “Vanilla Sky,” “Two Weeks Notice” “Criminal Intent” and Becky Sproles’ mom on NBC’s “Friday Night Lights” -- is joining the cast of FX’s superb “Justified.”
She’ll play paralegal Wendy Crowe, seductive sister of local crime lord Dale Crowe (fellow series newcomer Michael Rapaport). How closely they’re related to dim miscreant Dewey Crowe is unknown to me.
Season five of “Justified” is expected to launch in January.
Find all of Deadline’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 335 total posts 19 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 77 total posts 18 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 129 total posts 15 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 135 total posts 14 posts
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 130 total posts 12 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 359 total posts 8 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 542 total posts 6 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 25 total posts 6 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 64 total posts 4 posts