Ginge Goddess Alicia Witt To Play Crowe Crime Family Paralegal On JUSTIFIED!!
Alicia Witt -- who played tiny Alia Atreides in David Lynch’s “Dune” before she went on to 87 episodes of “Cybill,” as well as “Twin Peaks,” “The Sopranos,” “Vanilla Sky,” “Two Weeks Notice” “Criminal Intent” and Becky Sproles’ mom on NBC’s “Friday Night Lights” -- is joining the cast of FX’s superb “Justified.”
She’ll play paralegal Wendy Crowe, seductive sister of local crime lord Dale Crowe (fellow series newcomer Michael Rapaport). How closely they’re related to dim miscreant Dewey Crowe is unknown to me.
Season five of “Justified” is expected to launch in January.
Find all of Deadline’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 378 total posts 182 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 170 total posts 75 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 653 total posts 41 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 104 total posts 29 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 104 total posts 27 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 86 total posts 27 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 98 total posts 23 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 37 total posts 22 posts