Does A Big, Beloved Marvel Movie Icon Turn Up In Tonight’s AGENTS OF SHIELD?? Hint: It's Not Tony Stark!!
It looks like Samuel L. Jackson might reprise Phil Coulson’s boss, Nick Fury, on Tuesday’s second episode of “Agents of SHIELD”!
He’ll apparently arrive as he did in “Iron Man,” right after the closing credits.
From Entertainment Weekly:
Here’s what we know for certain: ABC put a promo up on their Facebook page yesterday suggesting viewers stay tuned through the closing credits of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: “Don’t risk the spoilers, stay to the very end.” HINT.
Then a moment later it quickly flashed the eagle in the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo wearing an eye patch — a’ la Nick Fury. HINT-HINT.
Clark Gregg and others are dropping hints about this via twitter.
And the promo for "0-8-4" says we should stick around for the end credits of *every* episode:
Find all of EW’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 518 total posts 518 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 490 total posts 490 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 297 total posts 176 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 188 total posts 129 posts
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury! Dexter Fletcher on Board to Direct! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 182 total posts 68 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 61 total posts 61 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 371 total posts 55 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 108 total posts 48 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 391 total posts 40 posts