Because Humans Are What We Crave From A TRANSFORMERS Movie...
Via Michael Bay’s official website comes a look at some human leads from TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, and Jack Reynor.
I’m fine enough with this image and appreciate what it’s going for, but it does look like these folks oughta be standing around in their underwear instead. Which could suggest an interesting story in itself.
The new bot opus opens next Summer.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 158 total posts 78 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 104 total posts 30 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 583 total posts 26 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 94 total posts 23 posts
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 547 total posts 13 posts
- ‘That Seat Is Taken!!’ The Return Of AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ANARCHY, MOONSHINERS & INCOME Finales!! Galactic Pioneers On FUTURESCAPE!! New TROPHY, AWKWARD, STORAGE, NCIS, LOSER, VOICE, FIRE, TOSH!! Tom Hanks On KIMMEL!! Michelle Dockery On FALLON!! Lizzy Caplan On CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 52 total posts 11 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 321 total posts 11 posts
- Ben Whishaw to Play Freddie Mercury! Dexter Fletcher on Board to Direct! -- 96 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 196 total posts 7 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 200 total posts 7 posts