If You Go INTO THE WOODS, You Might Come Across This Whacked Out Meryl Streepy Witch!!
Here's an image of Meryl Streep as seen in INTO THE WOODS, an adaptation of Stephen Sondeheim/James Lapine's legendary musical - helmed for the big screen by Rob Marshall (PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES and CHICAGO).
The film stars Chris Pine, Johnny Depp, Anna Kendrick, Emily Blunt, and James Corden, Meryl Streep, and more. Regarding Streep’s role, a press burst from Disney says...
Meryl Streep ventures “Into the Woods” as the Witch who wishes to reverse a curse so that her beauty may be restored. The humorous and heartfelt musical, a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales, explores the consequences of the quests of Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk and Rapunzel—all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his wife, and the witch who cast a spell on them. In theaters Dec. 25, 2014.
Here's the newly released shot of Streep, hopefuly this is her non-restored beauty mode?
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 61 total posts 61 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 125 total posts 27 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 24 total posts 24 posts