‘Don’t Pinch Me!!’
Hercules Loves Tonight’s
One-Hour Sixth-Season Premiere Of PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Parks And Recreation 6.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Michael Schur.
What says NBC?
“Leslie (Amy Poehler) wins an award from an international Women in Government organization, and travels to London with Ben (Adam Scott), Andy (Chris Pratt), April (Aubrey Plaza) and Ron (Nick Offerman) to accept it. Tom (Aziz Ansari) hunts down the mysterious businessman who is trying to put Rent-a-Swag out of business, while Ann (Rashida Jones) and Chris (Rob Lowe) settle into the next phase of their relationship, Jim O'Heir and Retta also star.”
Government-hating Ron Swanson travels to the socialist United Kingdom?
We learn that there’s something that trumps Ron’s hatred of Europe.
Is the guy who tried to buy Tom’s Rent-A-Swag business back from last season?
Is April going to veterinary school?
Not this week.
Is Jenny Slate’s character Mona Lisa still Tom’s girlfriend?
No, but she somehow remains in Tom’s employ.
How does it start?
Far from London and precisely where the fifth season finale ended.
The big news?
The first episode back is loaded with guest stars, including Lucy Lawless, Heidi Klum and Henry “The Fonz” Winkler.
What else is NBC not telling us?
The individual trying to run Tom out of business is rather less famous than Tom hoped.We learn this week why Andy won’t be in Pawnee for the next three months, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Chris Pratt is busy playing a big-screen Marvel superhero at the moment. Also, almost everybody has left London a good 12 minutes before the end credits roll.
The crossword puzzle clue. April’s weird obsession with a Mongol. Ron’s love of Leslie’s speech. The giant “Congrats Leslie” sign. April’s memories of Andy’s shoeshine business. Leslie’s uncertainty regarding Ann’s status as a land mammal. “Pretend this is rice.” “Must be one heck of a transporter.” “My money!” “That is my job, not yours.” “Failed experiment.”
What’s not so great?
After tonight, expect a highly limited quantity of Chris Pratt.
How it end, spoiler-boy?
“Just take it off. No.”
8 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 218 total posts 194 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 194 total posts 194 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 259 total posts 155 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 519 total posts 129 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 698 total posts 96 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 112 total posts 66 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 50 total posts 49 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 106 total posts 42 posts
- The Girls Come Out To Play In Red-Band Comic Con Trailer For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! -- 98 total posts 39 posts