‘Don’t Pinch Me!!’
Hercules Loves Tonight’s
One-Hour Sixth-Season Premiere Of PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Parks And Recreation 6.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Michael Schur.
What says NBC?
“Leslie (Amy Poehler) wins an award from an international Women in Government organization, and travels to London with Ben (Adam Scott), Andy (Chris Pratt), April (Aubrey Plaza) and Ron (Nick Offerman) to accept it. Tom (Aziz Ansari) hunts down the mysterious businessman who is trying to put Rent-a-Swag out of business, while Ann (Rashida Jones) and Chris (Rob Lowe) settle into the next phase of their relationship, Jim O'Heir and Retta also star.”
Government-hating Ron Swanson travels to the socialist United Kingdom?
We learn that there’s something that trumps Ron’s hatred of Europe.
Is the guy who tried to buy Tom’s Rent-A-Swag business back from last season?
Is April going to veterinary school?
Not this week.
Is Jenny Slate’s character Mona Lisa still Tom’s girlfriend?
No, but she somehow remains in Tom’s employ.
How does it start?
Far from London and precisely where the fifth season finale ended.
The big news?
The first episode back is loaded with guest stars, including Lucy Lawless, Heidi Klum and Henry “The Fonz” Winkler.
What else is NBC not telling us?
The individual trying to run Tom out of business is rather less famous than Tom hoped.We learn this week why Andy won’t be in Pawnee for the next three months, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Chris Pratt is busy playing a big-screen Marvel superhero at the moment. Also, almost everybody has left London a good 12 minutes before the end credits roll.
The crossword puzzle clue. April’s weird obsession with a Mongol. Ron’s love of Leslie’s speech. The giant “Congrats Leslie” sign. April’s memories of Andy’s shoeshine business. Leslie’s uncertainty regarding Ann’s status as a land mammal. “Pretend this is rice.” “Must be one heck of a transporter.” “My money!” “That is my job, not yours.” “Failed experiment.”
What’s not so great?
After tonight, expect a highly limited quantity of Chris Pratt.
How it end, spoiler-boy?
“Just take it off. No.”
8 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 297 total posts 147 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 383 total posts 102 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 280 total posts 34 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 243 total posts 23 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 586 total posts 20 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 210 total posts 20 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 12 total posts 12 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 203 total posts 10 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 153 total posts 7 posts