‘Don’t Pinch Me!!’
Hercules Loves Tonight’s
One-Hour Sixth-Season Premiere Of PARKS AND RECREATION!!
Parks And Recreation 6.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
Teleplay is credited to series mastermind Michael Schur.
What says NBC?
“Leslie (Amy Poehler) wins an award from an international Women in Government organization, and travels to London with Ben (Adam Scott), Andy (Chris Pratt), April (Aubrey Plaza) and Ron (Nick Offerman) to accept it. Tom (Aziz Ansari) hunts down the mysterious businessman who is trying to put Rent-a-Swag out of business, while Ann (Rashida Jones) and Chris (Rob Lowe) settle into the next phase of their relationship, Jim O'Heir and Retta also star.”
Government-hating Ron Swanson travels to the socialist United Kingdom?
We learn that there’s something that trumps Ron’s hatred of Europe.
Is the guy who tried to buy Tom’s Rent-A-Swag business back from last season?
Is April going to veterinary school?
Not this week.
Is Jenny Slate’s character Mona Lisa still Tom’s girlfriend?
No, but she somehow remains in Tom’s employ.
How does it start?
Far from London and precisely where the fifth season finale ended.
The big news?
The first episode back is loaded with guest stars, including Lucy Lawless, Heidi Klum and Henry “The Fonz” Winkler.
What else is NBC not telling us?
The individual trying to run Tom out of business is rather less famous than Tom hoped.We learn this week why Andy won’t be in Pawnee for the next three months, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Chris Pratt is busy playing a big-screen Marvel superhero at the moment. Also, almost everybody has left London a good 12 minutes before the end credits roll.
The crossword puzzle clue. April’s weird obsession with a Mongol. Ron’s love of Leslie’s speech. The giant “Congrats Leslie” sign. April’s memories of Andy’s shoeshine business. Leslie’s uncertainty regarding Ann’s status as a land mammal. “Pretend this is rice.” “Must be one heck of a transporter.” “My money!” “That is my job, not yours.” “Failed experiment.”
What’s not so great?
After tonight, expect a highly limited quantity of Chris Pratt.
How it end, spoiler-boy?
“Just take it off. No.”
8 p.m. Thursday. NBC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 405 total posts 11 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 311 total posts 7 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 130 total posts 5 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 115 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 106 total posts 3 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 23 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 281 total posts 3 posts
- 47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!! -- 34 total posts 3 posts