New GRAVITY Featurette Shows How 3D Enhances the Viewing Experience
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The buzz surrounding Alfonso Cuaron's latest film, GRAVITY, has been building for some time now. It garnered high praise at both Telluride and TIFF, and is set to open in wide release next week. The overwhelming reaction from early audiences is that you MUST see the film in 3D, and that Cuaron uses the 3D technology to enhance the experience and provide an immersion level that audiences just haven't seen before now.
Now, a featurette has been released detailing just how Cuaron sought to bring you into his film with the use of the technology, and what he hopes to achieve by using it here.
GRAVITY opens on October 4th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 414 total posts 121 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 640 total posts 45 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 61 total posts 22 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 30 total posts 16 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 113 total posts 13 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 74 total posts 11 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 106 total posts 8 posts
- Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First Two Episodes Of Frank Darabont’s New TNT Series MOB CITY!! -- 24 total posts 7 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 30 total posts 7 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 59 total posts 7 posts