New GRAVITY Featurette Shows How 3D Enhances the Viewing Experience
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The buzz surrounding Alfonso Cuaron's latest film, GRAVITY, has been building for some time now. It garnered high praise at both Telluride and TIFF, and is set to open in wide release next week. The overwhelming reaction from early audiences is that you MUST see the film in 3D, and that Cuaron uses the 3D technology to enhance the experience and provide an immersion level that audiences just haven't seen before now.
Now, a featurette has been released detailing just how Cuaron sought to bring you into his film with the use of the technology, and what he hopes to achieve by using it here.
GRAVITY opens on October 4th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 170 total posts 43 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 239 total posts 28 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 39 total posts 27 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 535 total posts 13 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 25 total posts 12 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 30 total posts 11 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 119 total posts 11 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 716 total posts 11 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 235 total posts 10 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 138 total posts 6 posts