New GRAVITY Featurette Shows How 3D Enhances the Viewing Experience
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
The buzz surrounding Alfonso Cuaron's latest film, GRAVITY, has been building for some time now. It garnered high praise at both Telluride and TIFF, and is set to open in wide release next week. The overwhelming reaction from early audiences is that you MUST see the film in 3D, and that Cuaron uses the 3D technology to enhance the experience and provide an immersion level that audiences just haven't seen before now.
Now, a featurette has been released detailing just how Cuaron sought to bring you into his film with the use of the technology, and what he hopes to achieve by using it here.
GRAVITY opens on October 4th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 264 total posts 36 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 73 total posts 20 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 265 total posts 18 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 202 total posts 17 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 280 total posts 5 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 12 total posts 3 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 236 total posts 3 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 30 total posts 3 posts