The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day returns with a goofy Peter Lorre!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
So, Fantastic Fest has completely taken over my life, but now that the first half is done, all the interviews I had planned are conducted and I've gotten a good start on my reviews I'm ready to bring you guys your daily BTS pic. I'll still be juggling it with the fest, but fuck it. Let's do it!
Today we take a look at Robert Florey's The Beast With Five Fingers starring Peter Lorre. In this picture Lorre and co-star Andrea King goof off while filming the 1946 thriller about a small village that's convinced the severed hand of a local deceased pianist is murdering people. It's pretty good, actually, which shouldn't be too surprising because the film is written by The Wolf Man's Curt Siodmak. Lorre is so good at being creepy-sypmathetic.
Anyway, enjoy the picture!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic will make you an offer you can't refuse!
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 103 total posts 26 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 510 total posts 13 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 33 total posts 10 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 265 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts