Carrie TV Spot Confirms R-Rating!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
A new TV spot has been released for Kimberly Peirce's take on Stephen King's Carrie. It does offer some additional footage that hasn't been seen in the trailers yet, but the most important bit of info here is the fact that it reveals that the film has been given an R-rating.
From the footage shown in the trailers, I honestly could have seen this coming in at either an R or a PG-13 (the former obviously being preferable - this is CARRIE we're talking about, after all). But studios haven't exactly been shying away from R-rated horror the past few months either, especially with THE CONJURING kicking all the ass this summer, and INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2 hot on its heels.
Check out the clip below. CARRIE opens on October 18th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 366 total posts 366 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 249 total posts 128 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 150 total posts 91 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 161 total posts 47 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 346 total posts 30 posts
- ‘That Seat Is Taken!!’ The Return Of AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ANARCHY, MOONSHINERS & INCOME Finales!! Galactic Pioneers On FUTURESCAPE!! New TROPHY, AWKWARD, STORAGE, NCIS, LOSER, VOICE, FIRE, TOSH!! Tom Hanks On KIMMEL!! Michelle Dockery On FALLON!! Lizzy Caplan On CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 23 total posts 23 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 42 total posts 23 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 79 total posts 19 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 136 total posts 18 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 553 total posts 17 posts