Sunday Brings A Heaping 75 Minutes Of The Last Two Episodes Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week things went bad for Hank and Gomie, but perhaps a bit worse for Jesse, thanks to Todd and Lydia’s need for bluer meth. I seem to recall an ancient Navajo who did not want to sell his truck. Also, Skyler brandished a large knife and Walt planted his infant daughter in a firetruck.
I want to point out that Walter Jr. needs help putting on his own pants but requires none to pry Heisenberg off Skyler.
AMC says of tonight’s “Granite State”:
Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.
The Granite State, of course, is New Hampshire.
I predict no baldness for Walt in this one. I predict also that Walt finds himself forced to return to Albuquerque to save his family, and that things don’t go at all well for Todd.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 305 total posts 177 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 260 total posts 49 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 61 total posts 48 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 568 total posts 46 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 47 total posts 28 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 244 total posts 19 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 721 total posts 16 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 122 total posts 14 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 145 total posts 13 posts