Sunday Brings A Heaping 75 Minutes Of The Last Two Episodes Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week things went bad for Hank and Gomie, but perhaps a bit worse for Jesse, thanks to Todd and Lydia’s need for bluer meth. I seem to recall an ancient Navajo who did not want to sell his truck. Also, Skyler brandished a large knife and Walt planted his infant daughter in a firetruck.
I want to point out that Walter Jr. needs help putting on his own pants but requires none to pry Heisenberg off Skyler.
AMC says of tonight’s “Granite State”:
Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.
The Granite State, of course, is New Hampshire.
I predict no baldness for Walt in this one. I predict also that Walt finds himself forced to return to Albuquerque to save his family, and that things don’t go at all well for Todd.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 266 total posts 266 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 241 total posts 241 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 532 total posts 62 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 487 total posts 60 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 236 total posts 27 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 198 total posts 14 posts