Sunday Brings A Heaping 75 Minutes Of The Last Two Episodes Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week things went bad for Hank and Gomie, but perhaps a bit worse for Jesse, thanks to Todd and Lydia’s need for bluer meth. I seem to recall an ancient Navajo who did not want to sell his truck. Also, Skyler brandished a large knife and Walt planted his infant daughter in a firetruck.
I want to point out that Walter Jr. needs help putting on his own pants but requires none to pry Heisenberg off Skyler.
AMC says of tonight’s “Granite State”:
Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.
The Granite State, of course, is New Hampshire.
I predict no baldness for Walt in this one. I predict also that Walt finds himself forced to return to Albuquerque to save his family, and that things don’t go at all well for Todd.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 286 total posts 21 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 144 total posts 15 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 299 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 108 total posts 11 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 107 total posts 10 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 761 total posts 8 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 213 total posts 6 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 344 total posts 4 posts