Sunday Brings A Heaping 75 Minutes Of The Last Two Episodes Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week things went bad for Hank and Gomie, but perhaps a bit worse for Jesse, thanks to Todd and Lydia’s need for bluer meth. I seem to recall an ancient Navajo who did not want to sell his truck. Also, Skyler brandished a large knife and Walt planted his infant daughter in a firetruck.
I want to point out that Walter Jr. needs help putting on his own pants but requires none to pry Heisenberg off Skyler.
AMC says of tonight’s “Granite State”:
Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion.
The Granite State, of course, is New Hampshire.
I predict no baldness for Walt in this one. I predict also that Walt finds himself forced to return to Albuquerque to save his family, and that things don’t go at all well for Todd.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 228 total posts 228 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 391 total posts 195 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 178 total posts 83 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 667 total posts 55 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 100 total posts 41 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 106 total posts 31 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 44 total posts 29 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 105 total posts 28 posts