You probably don't want to book a stay at the hotel OLDBOY!
Hey folks, Harry here... The only film commentary that I've yet to do was upon a special DVD release in South Korea for OLDBOY. I can still remember watching the film for the very first time on a VHS screener sent to me by the filmmakers, in a slightly longer state than what was eventually shown later that year at BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 5, then later at it's premiere at CANNES that following year. I love the film. Love it. But I have to say, I like everything that I'm seeing from Spike Lee & Josh Brolin upon this film. From that "Umbrella Image" from Comic Con to the trailers - and now this viral campaign designated as HOTEL OLDBOY... a place I wouldn't recommend for too many people. There's only a couple of filmmakers I would love to book into this place - but check out these viral images and video. And consider who you'd like to book into the Hotel Oldboy, besides me obviously...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 382 total posts 42 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 70 total posts 38 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 168 total posts 20 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 84 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 218 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts