What Fantastic Fest Legend is upon this MACHETE KILLS Poster? He's Too Cool!
Hey folks, Harry here... If FANTASTIC FEST has given birth to a singular action/acting legend, it would be Marko Zaror. KILLTRO, MIRAGEMAN and MANDRILL have formed a fantastic holy trinity of ass-kicking suaveness that means MARKO ZAROR to me. MANDRILL, I sometimes watch too much. It is an amazing little movie. Well, Robert Rodriguez has hired Marko Zaror - and now swears by the man, because that's what Zaror does. Well, it is fitting that MACHETE KILLS opens Fantastic Fest and that Marko gets his own one-sheet! If you don't know Zaror, you will. He's about as cool as a Man can be. I can't wait to see how Rodriguez uses him in MACHETE KILLS - I'm giddy that it is Marko Zaror as Marko Zaror though. He really does have the best damn name!
Zaror will roar!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 137 total posts 12 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 405 total posts 11 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 118 total posts 8 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 312 total posts 8 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 110 total posts 7 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 26 total posts 6 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts