It’s Not Porn!!
Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart once wrote that “hard-core porn” was hard to define, but "I know it when I see it."
Potter died in 1985, before we could ask him about “Game of Thrones,” “Boardwalk Empire” and “True Blood,” the latter of which I believe Harry Knowles has described as a “marital aid.”
This is funny and nicely crystallizes a notion many viewers of pay cable have had:
And fuck you again, Aaron Sorkin, for hiring Constance Zimmer, Olivia Munn, Kelen Coleman, Natalie Morales, Alison Pill, Chasty Ballesteros, Hope Davis and Margaret Judson and leaving their fucking clothes on.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 307 total posts 307 posts
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 199 total posts 199 posts
- THE NAKED GUN To Abuse Nordberg Once More?? -- 133 total posts 133 posts
- The Friday Docback Awaits 'The Time of the Doctor'!! Looking Forward To DOCTOR WHO's Christmas Regeneration, And More!! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- Renny Harlin's THE LEGEND OF HERCULES Get a New Trailer! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- International Trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 157 total posts 32 posts
- Mr. Beaks And Jason Schwartzman Tune Up A Supercalifragilistic Interview About Richard M. Sherman And SAVING MR. BANKS! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 417 total posts 23 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 37 total posts 17 posts