AMC Developing Bob Odenkirk's BREAKING BAD Spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL As Hourlong Prequel!!
Well, here’s something for Bob Odenkirk to talk to Jon Stewart about tonight. And great news for massive comedian/actor Lavell Crawford.
Sony and AMC have revealed that the potential “Breaking Bad” spinoff about shady lawyer Saul Goodman will be an hourlong prequel.
"Breaking Bad" mastermind Vince Gilligan has said in the past the "Saul" series could be a sequel and could be a half-hour.
The prequel element means the show could potentially bring back to life longtime Goodman associates Mike Ehrmantraut, Gus Fring and who knows who else.
Deadline says “Better Call Saul” will get a series order as soon as deals are set with Odenkirk, who plays Goodman, and creators Peter Gould and Gilligan.
Find all of Deadline’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 501 total posts 115 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 257 total posts 79 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 209 total posts 64 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 52 total posts 42 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 733 total posts 42 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 73 total posts 40 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 172 total posts 27 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 66 total posts 25 posts