AMC Developing Bob Odenkirk's BREAKING BAD Spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL As Hourlong Prequel!!
Well, here’s something for Bob Odenkirk to talk to Jon Stewart about tonight. And great news for massive comedian/actor Lavell Crawford.
Sony and AMC have revealed that the potential “Breaking Bad” spinoff about shady lawyer Saul Goodman will be an hourlong prequel.
"Breaking Bad" mastermind Vince Gilligan has said in the past the "Saul" series could be a sequel and could be a half-hour.
The prequel element means the show could potentially bring back to life longtime Goodman associates Mike Ehrmantraut, Gus Fring and who knows who else.
Deadline says “Better Call Saul” will get a series order as soon as deals are set with Odenkirk, who plays Goodman, and creators Peter Gould and Gilligan.
Find all of Deadline’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts