Are you quitting on the Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day? Well, are you?!? Then quit, you slimy f*cking walrus-looking piece of shit!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Who doesn't love R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket? His Gunnery Sergeant Hartman will stand out as one of the most iconic characters in film history. We all love a great cinematic bastard (I just rewatched There Will Be Blood yesterday and there's another contender for all time great movie asshole) and R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket is second to none.
One of my favorite scenes in the film is Private Pyle trying his best to navigate the obstacle course while Hartman berates the living fuck out of him. Today's picture shows Stanley Kubrick filming some of that obstacle course material. It's not quite the scene quoted in the headline, but it's close!
Like most BTS stills from all of Kubrick's films, this one's kind of a work of art in and of itself. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic is beautiful. It's kind of an honor sitting next to it.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts