‘I’ve Got A Bad Feeling About This!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last 4 Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Jesse was tragically confused about a fat bald man waiting for his family.
AMC says of tonight’s “To'hajiilee”:
Things heat up for Walt.
“To'hajiilee” is the name of a sprawling Navajo reservation situated west of Albuquerque.
Would a Navajo reservation be a good place for the Whites to hide from the vengeful Hank Schrader and Jesse Pinkman?
Remember that episode in which Skyler stood in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado all at once? The Four Corners Monument itself is administered by the Navajo Nation Department of Parks and Recreation.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 62 total posts 60 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 78 total posts 52 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 178 total posts 36 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 139 total posts 35 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 52 total posts 26 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 199 total posts 22 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 47 total posts 22 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 551 total posts 20 posts
- Jude Law spies a role alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham in SUSAN COOPER! -- 30 total posts 18 posts