‘I’ve Got A Bad Feeling About This!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last 4 Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Jesse was tragically confused about a fat bald man waiting for his family.
AMC says of tonight’s “To'hajiilee”:
Things heat up for Walt.
“To'hajiilee” is the name of a sprawling Navajo reservation situated west of Albuquerque.
Would a Navajo reservation be a good place for the Whites to hide from the vengeful Hank Schrader and Jesse Pinkman?
Remember that episode in which Skyler stood in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado all at once? The Four Corners Monument itself is administered by the Navajo Nation Department of Parks and Recreation.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 116 total posts 91 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 101 total posts 57 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 556 total posts 33 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 171 total posts 28 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 174 total posts 17 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 104 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 355 total posts 8 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 62 total posts 6 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 207 total posts 4 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 24 total posts 4 posts