‘I’ve Got A Bad Feeling About This!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last 4 Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Jesse was tragically confused about a fat bald man waiting for his family.
AMC says of tonight’s “To'hajiilee”:
Things heat up for Walt.
“To'hajiilee” is the name of a sprawling Navajo reservation situated west of Albuquerque.
Would a Navajo reservation be a good place for the Whites to hide from the vengeful Hank Schrader and Jesse Pinkman?
Remember that episode in which Skyler stood in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado all at once? The Four Corners Monument itself is administered by the Navajo Nation Department of Parks and Recreation.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 266 total posts 266 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 599 total posts 185 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 162 total posts 162 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 356 total posts 81 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 175 total posts 73 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts