‘I’ve Got A Bad Feeling About This!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last 4 Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Jesse was tragically confused about a fat bald man waiting for his family.
AMC says of tonight’s “To'hajiilee”:
Things heat up for Walt.
“To'hajiilee” is the name of a sprawling Navajo reservation situated west of Albuquerque.
Would a Navajo reservation be a good place for the Whites to hide from the vengeful Hank Schrader and Jesse Pinkman?
Remember that episode in which Skyler stood in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado all at once? The Four Corners Monument itself is administered by the Navajo Nation Department of Parks and Recreation.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 174 total posts 33 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 180 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 127 total posts 19 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 64 total posts 15 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 554 total posts 14 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 65 total posts 13 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 31 total posts 13 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 74 total posts 8 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 7 total posts 7 posts