Live in Chicago? Capone has a limited number of seats to an early screening of INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2!!!
Hey everyone. Capone in Chicago here.
If you're a horror nut like many of us are, 2013 has been a pretty incredible year for those of us who love seeing top-notch actors (well known or not) put forth performances that elevate the scares by sheer virtue of the fact that we care a whole lot more about these people and their fates at the hands of whatever evil seeks to harm them. THE CONJURING typified that, and I feel so incredibly fortunate that just mere weeks after that James Wan-directed work was released that we get a second new Wan movie gracing screens. As the title might imply, INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2 is the sequel to Wan's wildly successful ghost story starring Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne as a husband and wife whose family is tormented by, well, something spooky that seems to have latched onto Wilson's character from childhood.
The film opens next Friday, but I have a limited number of seats to an early Chicago screening of INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2 on Wednesday, September 11 at 7:00pm at a theater in downtown Chicago (the exact location will only be given to those who win ticets). Here's how to win…
Send me an email at Insidious2Chicago@aintitcoolmail.com (please note the new email address) with the subject line "This World & the Next" (exactly like that). In the body of the email, I need your Name, whether or not you're bringing any Guests (winners can bring one guest, whose names are not required), and the answer to the following question: "What is your favorite James Wan film and why?" The most interesting answers (as judged by me) will win, but if you pick SAW or THE CONJURING, your justification better stand out. Winners will hear from me soon.
Although this is not an exclusive Ain't It Cool screening, winners will have reserved seats until 30 minutes until showtime (or 6:30pm), at which time any unclaimed seats will be given away. So you should arrive early to make sure you get in and get a good seat. If you can't arrive early, don't enter this contest. If there's even the slightest chance you or your guest will have to back out of attending if you do win, don't enter. If you have a job that might make you late or unable to attend, or an ill/pregnant relative, or a temperamental significant other, or a scratchy throat, do not enter.
We've had way too many last-minute cancellations at recent screenings, so the 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply for this screening. If you enter this contest, win, and cancel or don't show up for ANY REASON, the black list will become your new best friend.
Good luck, everyone! And thanks to Film District and Entertainment One for giving us this fun screening.
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 301 total posts 301 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 200 total posts 151 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 294 total posts 134 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 259 total posts 100 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 99 total posts 99 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 89 total posts 59 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 100 total posts 55 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 189 total posts 41 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 283 total posts 40 posts