ROBOCOP Reboot Trailer Is The Shame Of Old Detroit
It's not a fiasco on the level of the ED-209 boardroom unveiling (yet), but this first trailer for the Jose Padilla-directed remake of Paul Verhoeven's sci-fi/action masterpiece ROBOCOP makes a limp case for its existence. Visually flat, devoid of humor, and thoroughly unoriginal (obviously), this looks like a colossal waste of time and money - kinda like the last time they sanded down the edges of a great Paul Verhoeven movie. Do SPETTERS next, Sony!
They've Poochied Robocop.
Now that I'm expecting an insipid, by-committee piece of shit, maybe I'll actually enjoy this when it hits theaters on February 7th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 33 total posts 18 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 19 total posts 10 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 242 total posts 4 posts
- ‘In Here You’re Not The Greater Good!!’ The New 3-Minute Trailer For THE WALKING DEAD: Season Five!! -- 16 total posts 3 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 99 total posts 3 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 54 total posts 2 posts
- The Guy Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA And The Guys Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA II Are Directing Episodes Of Marvel’s New ABC Series AGENT CARTER!! -- 16 total posts 2 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 90 total posts 2 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 370 total posts 1 post
- COMIC-CON BOMBSHELL! (Okay, not really) Who does WB want to write JUSTICE LEAGUE!?! -- 39 total posts 1 post