ROBOCOP Reboot Trailer Is The Shame Of Old Detroit
It's not a fiasco on the level of the ED-209 boardroom unveiling (yet), but this first trailer for the Jose Padilla-directed remake of Paul Verhoeven's sci-fi/action masterpiece ROBOCOP makes a limp case for its existence. Visually flat, devoid of humor, and thoroughly unoriginal (obviously), this looks like a colossal waste of time and money - kinda like the last time they sanded down the edges of a great Paul Verhoeven movie. Do SPETTERS next, Sony!
They've Poochied Robocop.
Now that I'm expecting an insipid, by-committee piece of shit, maybe I'll actually enjoy this when it hits theaters on February 7th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 209 total posts 19 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 281 total posts 9 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 97 total posts 8 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 173 total posts 5 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 26 total posts 4 posts
1918-2014 -- 34 total posts 4 posts
- Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg to Re-Team on New Film! -- 86 total posts 3 posts
- This New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS Brings A Tagging Mandalorian!! -- 100 total posts 1 post