ROBOCOP Reboot Trailer Is The Shame Of Old Detroit
It's not a fiasco on the level of the ED-209 boardroom unveiling (yet), but this first trailer for the Jose Padilla-directed remake of Paul Verhoeven's sci-fi/action masterpiece ROBOCOP makes a limp case for its existence. Visually flat, devoid of humor, and thoroughly unoriginal (obviously), this looks like a colossal waste of time and money - kinda like the last time they sanded down the edges of a great Paul Verhoeven movie. Do SPETTERS next, Sony!
They've Poochied Robocop.
Now that I'm expecting an insipid, by-committee piece of shit, maybe I'll actually enjoy this when it hits theaters on February 7th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 286 total posts 21 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 144 total posts 15 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 299 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 108 total posts 11 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 107 total posts 10 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 761 total posts 8 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 213 total posts 6 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 344 total posts 4 posts