ROBOCOP Reboot Trailer Is The Shame Of Old Detroit
It's not a fiasco on the level of the ED-209 boardroom unveiling (yet), but this first trailer for the Jose Padilla-directed remake of Paul Verhoeven's sci-fi/action masterpiece ROBOCOP makes a limp case for its existence. Visually flat, devoid of humor, and thoroughly unoriginal (obviously), this looks like a colossal waste of time and money - kinda like the last time they sanded down the edges of a great Paul Verhoeven movie. Do SPETTERS next, Sony!
They've Poochied Robocop.
Now that I'm expecting an insipid, by-committee piece of shit, maybe I'll actually enjoy this when it hits theaters on February 7th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 180 total posts 131 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 259 total posts 99 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 251 total posts 92 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 94 total posts 49 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 72 total posts 42 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 159 total posts 40 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- AICN COMICS - OPINIONS ARE LIKE @$$HOLES: Optimous Douche dissects DC’s New 52 so far! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 80 total posts 25 posts