ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW Gets a Not-So-Subtle Poster!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Randy Moore's ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW generated a ton of buzz and a healthy amount of controversy when it premiered at Sundance earlier this year. The microbudget film about a family man who lusts after French teenagers and eventually starts to lose his mind at Disney World was actually shot guerrilla-style in the famous theme park.
And while early reviews of the film have been mixed, everyone seems to agree that it is an interesting experience at the very least, and that it took some brass balls to sneak into a Disney park and to stealth-shoot an entire movie.
The new poster that EW premiered is absolutely celebrating that fact, as it doesn't shy away (at all) from the twisted take on the family setting.
ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW will receive a theatrical and VOD release beginning on October 11th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 287 total posts 91 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 128 total posts 33 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 93 total posts 16 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 627 total posts 15 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 70 total posts 11 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 83 total posts 8 posts
- Capone credits Dan Stevens' performance as the key to THE GUEST being all kinds of twisted goodness!!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 80 total posts 5 posts
- Hercules Says The Prognosis For Fox’s New GLEE-ish Hospital Hourlong RED BAND SOCIETY Is Not Very Good At All!! -- 9 total posts 3 posts