ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW Gets a Not-So-Subtle Poster!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Randy Moore's ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW generated a ton of buzz and a healthy amount of controversy when it premiered at Sundance earlier this year. The microbudget film about a family man who lusts after French teenagers and eventually starts to lose his mind at Disney World was actually shot guerrilla-style in the famous theme park.
And while early reviews of the film have been mixed, everyone seems to agree that it is an interesting experience at the very least, and that it took some brass balls to sneak into a Disney park and to stealth-shoot an entire movie.
The new poster that EW premiered is absolutely celebrating that fact, as it doesn't shy away (at all) from the twisted take on the family setting.
ESCAPE FROM TOMORROW will receive a theatrical and VOD release beginning on October 11th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 250 total posts 151 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 371 total posts 126 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 226 total posts 88 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 240 total posts 79 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 175 total posts 52 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 57 total posts 43 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 381 total posts 25 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 63 total posts 25 posts