Possible Titles For The Next TRANSFORMERS Movie!! Is The Age Of 'Age Of' Upon Us?? + The Dinobots Mystery Solved At Last??
The same brand protection agency that registered TransformersDarkoftheMoon.com back in 2010, has registered a few new domain names that could be possible titles for Michael Bay’s untitled Transformers sequel.
These names includes TRANSFORMERS: LAST STAND, TRANSFORMERS: APOCALYPSE, and TRANSFORMERS: FUTURE CAST.
Meanwhile, per THIS piece at tfw2005.com, Hasbro has recently applied for a a number of trademarks - one of which is highly suspicious: AGE OF EXTINCTION.
It should be noted that there is still a margin for error with any / all of these “titles” - a production pulling down multiple trademarks or securing multiple domain names is fair common practice. If this lot, the one which sounds right and sounds like the most probable culprit is TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION. And, tfw2005 ghas a rather solid track record on matters TRANSFORMERS. Until we’ve heard an official announcement, though...
If AGE OF EXTINCTION turns out to be the one (a title I rather like, by the way), it’ll be interesting to see whether this could have any nearing on the AVENGERS sequel’s AGE OF ULTRON subtitle. Or, will “AGE OF” become the new “RISING”?
Meanwhile, THIS article over at tformers.com translates TRANSFORMERS producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura’s recent discussion with Bejing Times, in which he at long last confirms what we’d been hearing rumors of for some time...
*** MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD ***
Dinobots are in the movie!
What their exact origin or usuage will be here is, obviously, still unknown at this time...but more as we learn more.
TRANSFORMERS: INSERT SUBTITLE HERE opens late June 2014.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 256 total posts 100 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 63 total posts 22 posts
- The Fellows Behind The Big-Screen JUMP STREET (And THE LEGO MOVIE And CLONE HIGH) Plan To Reboot Another Steven J. Cannell Series: THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO!! -- 46 total posts 9 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 93 total posts 7 posts
- Amazon To Bring Back Patrick Warburton As Ben Edlund’s TICK?? -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 276 total posts 6 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Fox's Batman-Free GOTHAM, Woody’s MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, The Final Season Of BOARDWALK EMPIRE, And The Latest MARVEL, DC, STAR WARS & STAR TREK News!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Just How Conjoined Is Sarah Paulson In AHS FREAK SHOW?? See For Yourself!! -- 72 total posts 4 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 285 total posts 3 posts