‘Do Not Float That Idea Again!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last Five Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Walt gifted Hank and Marie a home movie and Jesse decided what the White residence needed was a thick coat of gasoline.
AMC says of tonight’s “Rabid Dog”:
An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.
Sam Catlin (“Crawl Space,” “Fifty-One”) makes his directorial debut from his own teleplay.
My predictions: Jesse runs into Junior. And Hank says “Fuck it” and shows Walt’s “confession” DVD to his DEA buddies.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts