‘Do Not Float That Idea Again!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last Five Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Walt gifted Hank and Marie a home movie and Jesse decided what the White residence needed was a thick coat of gasoline.
AMC says of tonight’s “Rabid Dog”:
An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.
Sam Catlin (“Crawl Space,” “Fifty-One”) makes his directorial debut from his own teleplay.
My predictions: Jesse runs into Junior. And Hank says “Fuck it” and shows Walt’s “confession” DVD to his DEA buddies.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 240 total posts 141 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 359 total posts 114 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 218 total posts 80 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 219 total posts 58 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 173 total posts 50 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 44 total posts 30 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 376 total posts 20 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts