‘Do Not Float That Idea Again!!’ Sunday Brings One Of The Last Five Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
Last week Walt gifted Hank and Marie a home movie and Jesse decided what the White residence needed was a thick coat of gasoline.
AMC says of tonight’s “Rabid Dog”:
An unusual strategy starts to bear fruit, while plans are set in motion that could change everything.
Sam Catlin (“Crawl Space,” “Fifty-One”) makes his directorial debut from his own teleplay.
My predictions: Jesse runs into Junior. And Hank says “Fuck it” and shows Walt’s “confession” DVD to his DEA buddies.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 192 total posts 192 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 265 total posts 132 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 126 total posts 119 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 118 total posts 74 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 311 total posts 73 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 417 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Probably Offensive But Kinda Cool DEAD SNOW 2 Poster!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- The Actor Who Played YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES To Play And Not Play Sherlock Holmes In A Movie About Old Sherlock Holmes!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 104 total posts 26 posts