Scheah, and monkeys might fly out of the Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day's butt.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Wayne's World! Wayne's World! Party time! Excellent! Who doesn't like Wayne's World? They're probably out there, but I bet they lead much sadder lives than the rest of us. Hell, I even love Wayne's World 2.
Today's picture is from the making of the first film, with Mike Myers and Dana Carvey out of character getting ready for the next shot to go up. Sadly no young and hot Tia Carrere can be seen, but it's still a good picture.
Do you want to feel really fucking old? Wayne's World is 21 years old. Let that sink in a second.
Here's the pic, enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
I don't want to kill tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic... it completes me.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 394 total posts 138 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 122 total posts 122 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 106 total posts 106 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 267 total posts 74 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 88 total posts 58 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 102 total posts 56 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 149 total posts 54 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 71 total posts 43 posts