The one sheet mania continues as THE MONUMENTS MEN gets a boring poster.
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We are going to march on with the new posters that debuted this week and next we have a poster for the WWII heist film, THE MONUMENTS MEN:
Here we just get a lazy one sheet (via Yahoo), where the only goal is to display the terrific ensemble that George Clooney has put together for his newest film. It is a little surprising to see Matt Damon, front and center instead of George Clooney. which probably means that he is the main character, in what I am sure will be a big Oscar contender this coming season. With a film like this though, this is probably the most effective way to market the film. When you have a cast as stellar as this one, all you have to do is feature them and it will be successful.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 305 total posts 177 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 260 total posts 49 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 61 total posts 48 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 568 total posts 46 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 47 total posts 28 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 244 total posts 19 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 721 total posts 16 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 122 total posts 14 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 145 total posts 13 posts