The one sheet mania continues as THE MONUMENTS MEN gets a boring poster.
Hey Yo, Draven here.
We are going to march on with the new posters that debuted this week and next we have a poster for the WWII heist film, THE MONUMENTS MEN:
Here we just get a lazy one sheet (via Yahoo), where the only goal is to display the terrific ensemble that George Clooney has put together for his newest film. It is a little surprising to see Matt Damon, front and center instead of George Clooney. which probably means that he is the main character, in what I am sure will be a big Oscar contender this coming season. With a film like this though, this is probably the most effective way to market the film. When you have a cast as stellar as this one, all you have to do is feature them and it will be successful.
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 287 total posts 287 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 331 total posts 173 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 160 total posts 160 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 158 total posts 158 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 397 total posts 71 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 107 total posts 58 posts