Can Vin Save The Cute Little Space Puppy In This New Clip From RIDDICK!?!?
From Yahoo Movies comes a clip from RIDDICK, opening in standard theaters and IMAX next week.
The footage finds our favorite Furian and his space puppy facing off against - a big, ugly, loud motherfucker.
Early word from Vin Diesel’s Facebook page is that Universal execs were aglow about this film after a recent screening, and horny to make a fourth installment - which Diesel identifed as being Underverse centric (a call back to THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK). So if we show up for this one, more Riddick in our future seems almost assured. I’d love to see that happen.
I'm guessing the doglet in this clip grows up to be the beast glimpsed in some concept art from the film a while back?
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 350 total posts 350 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 238 total posts 238 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 291 total posts 101 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 93 total posts 85 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 307 total posts 35 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- Trailer for Action-Thriller '71, Starring Jack O'Connell! -- 30 total posts 30 posts