Can Vin Save The Cute Little Space Puppy In This New Clip From RIDDICK!?!?
From Yahoo Movies comes a clip from RIDDICK, opening in standard theaters and IMAX next week.
The footage finds our favorite Furian and his space puppy facing off against - a big, ugly, loud motherfucker.
Early word from Vin Diesel’s Facebook page is that Universal execs were aglow about this film after a recent screening, and horny to make a fourth installment - which Diesel identifed as being Underverse centric (a call back to THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK). So if we show up for this one, more Riddick in our future seems almost assured. I’d love to see that happen.
I'm guessing the doglet in this clip grows up to be the beast glimpsed in some concept art from the film a while back?
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 256 total posts 157 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 400 total posts 155 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 265 total posts 127 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 258 total posts 97 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 89 total posts 89 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 67 total posts 67 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 96 total posts 62 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 185 total posts 62 posts