Can Vin Save The Cute Little Space Puppy In This New Clip From RIDDICK!?!?
From Yahoo Movies comes a clip from RIDDICK, opening in standard theaters and IMAX next week.
The footage finds our favorite Furian and his space puppy facing off against - a big, ugly, loud motherfucker.
Early word from Vin Diesel’s Facebook page is that Universal execs were aglow about this film after a recent screening, and horny to make a fourth installment - which Diesel identifed as being Underverse centric (a call back to THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK). So if we show up for this one, more Riddick in our future seems almost assured. I’d love to see that happen.
I'm guessing the doglet in this clip grows up to be the beast glimpsed in some concept art from the film a while back?
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 404 total posts 64 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts