Can Vin Save The Cute Little Space Puppy In This New Clip From RIDDICK!?!?
From Yahoo Movies comes a clip from RIDDICK, opening in standard theaters and IMAX next week.
The footage finds our favorite Furian and his space puppy facing off against - a big, ugly, loud motherfucker.
Early word from Vin Diesel’s Facebook page is that Universal execs were aglow about this film after a recent screening, and horny to make a fourth installment - which Diesel identifed as being Underverse centric (a call back to THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK). So if we show up for this one, more Riddick in our future seems almost assured. I’d love to see that happen.
I'm guessing the doglet in this clip grows up to be the beast glimpsed in some concept art from the film a while back?
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 170 total posts 170 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 81 total posts 79 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 71 total posts 71 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 84 total posts 58 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 71 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 61 total posts 36 posts