Chadwick Boseman Feeeeels Good to be playing James Brown for Mick Jagger & Universal!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Personally, I loved Chadwick Boseman's turn as JACKIE ROBINSON... but man.... if Boseman has the talent to pull of a young James Brown... HOLY SHIT, that'd be amazing. We've all been amazed by older James Brown and his incandescent energy upon the stage. From BLUES BROTHERS to ROCKY IV - James Brown never failed to turn up the heat. Here's what Mike Fleming, who broke the story had to say about the scope of the story that Brian Grazer and Mick Jagger are producing for UNIVERSAL:
Universal signed on recently. The story charts a young boy’s rise from extreme poverty and violence to become The Godfather Of Soul, one of the most influential black artists in history whose career spanned six decades.
Tate Taylor, director of THE HELP, will be the director to transfer Boseman into the Godfather of Soul! I just want behind the scenes of Mick showing Boseman some moves... right? Giggle. To fire you up, let's take a look at these great moments of Jim Brown blowing it up!
Alright, Mr. Boseman has some fast shoes to fill! I wish him the best!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 467 total posts 7 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 83 total posts 7 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- Capone has details on and the full line-up for a new Chicago-area horror film festival presented by Mr. Bruce Campbell!!! -- 22 total posts 1 post
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 299 total posts 1 post