Go-Go, I know you feel you must protect your Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day, but I beg you... walk away.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Happy Monday, everybody. I have a sweet picture for you today... It's bloody, gross and a little awful... just like most Mondays. So, I figured it was apt.
Here we take a look at the making of the iconic House of Blue Leaves sequence from Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill V.1. Some of you may be wondering what The Groom is doing hanging around a decapitated Crazy 88 member. That's Chris Nelson, who did indeed play the hapless guy that was trying to marry Uma Thurman before Bill fucked that all up, but his first job is practical effects and he's one of Greg Nicotero's top guys at KNB.
You can also see the blood pumping system of tubes, hoses and, if I'm not mistaken, an old school fire extinguisher in the background. That makes for a great over the top gusher spray.
I love it when great movies have that one scene you can feel yourself getting excited to see again as you rewatch and The House of Blue Leaves is certainly that scene for me in Kill Bill. Here's the bloody picture. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic has a rather disturbing case of split personality.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 174 total posts 33 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 180 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 127 total posts 19 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 64 total posts 15 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 554 total posts 14 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 65 total posts 13 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 31 total posts 13 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 74 total posts 8 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 7 total posts 7 posts