Go-Go, I know you feel you must protect your Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day, but I beg you... walk away.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Happy Monday, everybody. I have a sweet picture for you today... It's bloody, gross and a little awful... just like most Mondays. So, I figured it was apt.
Here we take a look at the making of the iconic House of Blue Leaves sequence from Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill V.1. Some of you may be wondering what The Groom is doing hanging around a decapitated Crazy 88 member. That's Chris Nelson, who did indeed play the hapless guy that was trying to marry Uma Thurman before Bill fucked that all up, but his first job is practical effects and he's one of Greg Nicotero's top guys at KNB.
You can also see the blood pumping system of tubes, hoses and, if I'm not mistaken, an old school fire extinguisher in the background. That makes for a great over the top gusher spray.
I love it when great movies have that one scene you can feel yourself getting excited to see again as you rewatch and The House of Blue Leaves is certainly that scene for me in Kill Bill. Here's the bloody picture. Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s behind the scenes pic has a rather disturbing case of split personality.
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 453 total posts 172 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 298 total posts 148 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 324 total posts 78 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 251 total posts 31 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 213 total posts 23 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 587 total posts 21 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 128 total posts 13 posts