A Poster For Johnny Knoxville's BAD GRANDPA...
Wrongness abounds in this previously released trailer for BAD GRANDPA. Evoking something of a Sacha Baron Cohen approach, the picture wraps hidden camera pranks perpetrated upon an unsuspecting public within a narrative framework (in this case featuring Johnny Knoxville’s Irving Zisman/‘Grandpa’ character hauling his 8 year old grandson across the country and getting into inappropriate situations along the way).
Yes, much of what’s here is base and crass. Yes, I did laugh. So there you have it.
Now, from MTV, comes a new poster for the film, which opens October 25. A simple, fun image - although I was, frankly, expecting something a tad less sedate.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 287 total posts 59 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 234 total posts 49 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 281 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 34 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts