Will These Four UCB Theater Vets Replace Bill Hader, Fred Armisen, Jason Sudeikis and Seth Meyers On SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE??
I am – Hercules!! Will they be the next Bill Murrays or the next Ann Risleys?
Deadline.com believes these four Upright Citizens Brigade Theater vets to be frontrunners to join the upcoming 39th season of “Saturday Night Live":
1) NOEL WELLS
2) JOHN MILHISER
3) KYLE MOONEY
4) BECK BENNETT
That’s right: Beck Bennett is the fellow who interrogates the kids in those AT&T mobile commercials.
The UCB theater has already given SNL Amy Poehler, Rob Riggle, Horatio Sanz, Casey Wilson, Abby Elliott, Bobby Moynihan and Kate McKinnon.
Find all of Deadline’s exclusive on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 212 total posts 8 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 24 total posts 7 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 567 total posts 5 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 80 total posts 4 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- First clip from Jon Favreau's CHEF, premiering at SXSW! Favs vs. Twitter! -- 20 total posts 3 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 9 total posts 3 posts
- AICN Legends: Quint chats up Kurt Russell about everything from Walt Disney to John Carpenter! -- 147 total posts 2 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 89 total posts 2 posts