James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy is becoming a regular Slither reunion!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. The cast of James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy keeps getting better and better. Gregg Henry was one of the best parts about Gunn's super fun horror comedy Slither and now he's heading to the UK to take part in Gunn's big Marvel flick according to... well, according to himself.
It could be a cameo, it could be a significant role, it could be just about anything at this point. All I know is that they need to hurry up and get that damn movie done and in front of my eyeballs.
Now we just need to figure out a way to shoe-horn in Nathan Fillion and we'll be all set!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 154 total posts 27 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 27 total posts 15 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 220 total posts 9 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 116 total posts 8 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 21 total posts 8 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 232 total posts 7 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 23 total posts 4 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 709 total posts 4 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 526 total posts 4 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 267 total posts 4 posts