‘Just Find Jesse!!’
Sunday Brings One Of The Last Seven Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
AMC says of tonight’s “Buried”:
Skyler's past catches up with her; Walt works to cover his tracks; Jesse fights feelings of guilt.
Potentially spoilertastic rumors lurk in the text invisible.
* The episode will kick off with Saul giving Walt the phone number for The Disappearing Guy.
* Hank does indeed decide to “tread lightly” following his garage confrontation with Walt; the Schraderbrau mastermind elects not to share his latest conclusions with DEA colleages this week.
* Something or someone literally gets buried this week. There is no funeral.
* The DEA is not the only government agency on Walt’s mind this week.
* The episode closes with the increasingly unpredictable Jesse Pinkman paying a visit certain to precipitate massive and longlasting repercussions.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Rumor Has It Another Character Is Returning To STAR WARS... -- 110 total posts 110 posts
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 230 total posts 102 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 176 total posts 67 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 202 total posts 37 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 177 total posts 18 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 120 total posts 10 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 31 total posts 8 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 104 total posts 7 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 392 total posts 6 posts