‘Just Find Jesse!!’
Sunday Brings One Of The Last Seven Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
AMC says of tonight’s “Buried”:
Skyler's past catches up with her; Walt works to cover his tracks; Jesse fights feelings of guilt.
Potentially spoilertastic rumors lurk in the text invisible.
* The episode will kick off with Saul giving Walt the phone number for The Disappearing Guy.
* Hank does indeed decide to “tread lightly” following his garage confrontation with Walt; the Schraderbrau mastermind elects not to share his latest conclusions with DEA colleages this week.
* Something or someone literally gets buried this week. There is no funeral.
* The DEA is not the only government agency on Walt’s mind this week.
* The episode closes with the increasingly unpredictable Jesse Pinkman paying a visit certain to precipitate massive and longlasting repercussions.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 46 total posts 2 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 27 total posts 2 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 158 total posts 1 post
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 524 total posts 1 post