‘Just Find Jesse!!’
Sunday Brings One Of The Last Seven Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
AMC says of tonight’s “Buried”:
Skyler's past catches up with her; Walt works to cover his tracks; Jesse fights feelings of guilt.
Potentially spoilertastic rumors lurk in the text invisible.
* The episode will kick off with Saul giving Walt the phone number for The Disappearing Guy.
* Hank does indeed decide to “tread lightly” following his garage confrontation with Walt; the Schraderbrau mastermind elects not to share his latest conclusions with DEA colleages this week.
* Something or someone literally gets buried this week. There is no funeral.
* The DEA is not the only government agency on Walt’s mind this week.
* The episode closes with the increasingly unpredictable Jesse Pinkman paying a visit certain to precipitate massive and longlasting repercussions.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 218 total posts 14 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 85 total posts 9 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 568 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 48 total posts 5 posts
- SXSW 2014: Jeremy Finds THAT GUY DICK MILLER A Warm, Worthy Tribute To A National Treasure! -- 11 total posts 5 posts