‘Just Find Jesse!!’
Sunday Brings One Of The Last Seven Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
AMC says of tonight’s “Buried”:
Skyler's past catches up with her; Walt works to cover his tracks; Jesse fights feelings of guilt.
Potentially spoilertastic rumors lurk in the text invisible.
* The episode will kick off with Saul giving Walt the phone number for The Disappearing Guy.
* Hank does indeed decide to “tread lightly” following his garage confrontation with Walt; the Schraderbrau mastermind elects not to share his latest conclusions with DEA colleages this week.
* Something or someone literally gets buried this week. There is no funeral.
* The DEA is not the only government agency on Walt’s mind this week.
* The episode closes with the increasingly unpredictable Jesse Pinkman paying a visit certain to precipitate massive and longlasting repercussions.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 326 total posts 148 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts