‘Just Find Jesse!!’
Sunday Brings One Of The Last Seven Hours Of BREAKING BAD!!
AMC says of tonight’s “Buried”:
Skyler's past catches up with her; Walt works to cover his tracks; Jesse fights feelings of guilt.
Potentially spoilertastic rumors lurk in the text invisible.
* The episode will kick off with Saul giving Walt the phone number for The Disappearing Guy.
* Hank does indeed decide to “tread lightly” following his garage confrontation with Walt; the Schraderbrau mastermind elects not to share his latest conclusions with DEA colleages this week.
* Something or someone literally gets buried this week. There is no funeral.
* The DEA is not the only government agency on Walt’s mind this week.
* The episode closes with the increasingly unpredictable Jesse Pinkman paying a visit certain to precipitate massive and longlasting repercussions.
9 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 134 total posts 134 posts
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 133 total posts 133 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 148 total posts 23 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 412 total posts 18 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 114 total posts 11 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 119 total posts 9 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 312 total posts 8 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 26 total posts 6 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 185 total posts 5 posts
- 47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!! -- 36 total posts 5 posts