Do we have the release date for TED 2?
Hey Yo, Draven here.
When MacFarlane tweeted that, most of us thought he was joking but Universal has confirmed (via Screencrush) that TED 2 will be released April 2015. If MacFarlane is to be believed, TED 2 will be here April 3, 2015.
The original TED grossed about $550 million worldwide on a budget of about $50 million. I had fun with it but I am not sure it needs a sequel. Obviously though, with it making ten times more than its budget, Universal wants a sequel and MacFarlane is probably making an even bigger chunk of money by giving it to them. No word yet on returning cast but I would be shocked if Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis were not involved with this.
Are you guys looking forward to TED 2?
Follow me on Twitter here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 54 total posts 47 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 174 total posts 41 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 386 total posts 35 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 271 total posts 33 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 64 total posts 20 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 86 total posts 8 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 31 total posts 6 posts
- AMC Renews HALT AND CATCH FIRE For Season Two!! -- 24 total posts 5 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 38 total posts 4 posts
- FX Renews THE STRAIN For Season Two!! -- 26 total posts 3 posts