Saoirse Ronan Fights To Survive World War III In New Trailer For Kevin Macdonald's HOW I LOVE NOW!
For a moment there, I thought this trailer for HOW I LIVE NOW was selling us the YA version of TESTAMENT, the relentlessly depressing 1983 drama about a family slowly dying from radiation sickness in the wake of World War III. That would've been bold. Instead, the nuclear war aspect is just a springboard for a survival yarn about a family fighting to reunite as the world goes straight to hell.
HOW I LIVE NOW is directed by Kevin Macdonald, who's best known for THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND and the U.S. remake of STATE OF PLAY. There are four screenwriters receiving unofficial credit on the IMDb page, which seems excessive. The film opens in the U.K. on October 18, 2013, and has yet to set a U.S. release date.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 287 total posts 287 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 331 total posts 173 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 160 total posts 160 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 158 total posts 158 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 397 total posts 71 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 107 total posts 58 posts