Newest Cast Member Of THE EXPENDABLES 3 Belongs In A Museum!
Who needs the trades when you've got Twitter? Take it away, Sly!
WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!— Sylvester Stallone (@TheSlyStallone) August 6, 2013
This is... unexpected. Since Stallone's not offering up any particulars, we're left asking the obvious question: will Ford be paying some form of homage to Indiana Jones? Actually, Jack Ryan would make more sense in this universe, but I really don't need THE EXPENDABLES 3 to make sense. I just need it to be bloody, silly and shot in Detroit. Bulgaria's too fancy.
THE EXPENDABLES 3 will hit theaters on August 15, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 266 total posts 266 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 207 total posts 86 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 128 total posts 69 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 152 total posts 38 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 343 total posts 27 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 134 total posts 16 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 74 total posts 14 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 33 total posts 14 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 362 total posts 11 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 159 total posts 11 posts