Video Of Michael Bay Fucking Up Detroit, China For The New TRANSFORMERS Movie!!
As the headline suggests, Mister Bay’s next TRANSFORMERS movie has been filming in Detroit, which is (naturally?) standing in for China (Hong Kong - if I understand correctly). Not surprisingly, significant Bayhem is afoot.
[image courtesy of EsHunter]
This installment stars Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci (whom I believe can be sighted in at least one of the vids below) alongside Nicola Peltz and Kelsey Grammer, and is expected in theaters Summer 2014. Here are some vids from the merriment...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 273 total posts 45 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 82 total posts 29 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 214 total posts 29 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 270 total posts 23 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 284 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 32 total posts 5 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 12 total posts 3 posts