A Trailer For David O. Russell's AMERICAN HUSTLE!! Bale!! Adams!! Katniss!! Hawkeye!!
Here’s a new trailer from AMERICAN HUSTLE - the Christian Bale-starring film from David O. Russell (SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK, THE FIGHTER).
This one’s about a couple of con artists (Bale, MAN OF STEEL’s Amy Adams) who get pressed into service for an FBI agent (Bradley Cooper) and opens this December. Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner, and Robert De Niro also star.
The trailer comes to us from GOOD MORNING AMERICA, which evidently felt this promo would be improved by obscuring its bottom quarter with annoying and unnecessary graphics. The trailer originates HERE, or the embed below has just been brought online.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 174 total posts 60 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 201 total posts 46 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 102 total posts 24 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 212 total posts 15 posts
2012-2014 -- 42 total posts 12 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 110 total posts 8 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 224 total posts 7 posts
- Simon Pegg's gonna set you on fire in this poster for KILL ME THREE TIMES! -- 20 total posts 6 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts