A Trailer For David O. Russell's AMERICAN HUSTLE!! Bale!! Adams!! Katniss!! Hawkeye!!
Here’s a new trailer from AMERICAN HUSTLE - the Christian Bale-starring film from David O. Russell (SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK, THE FIGHTER).
This one’s about a couple of con artists (Bale, MAN OF STEEL’s Amy Adams) who get pressed into service for an FBI agent (Bradley Cooper) and opens this December. Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner, and Robert De Niro also star.
The trailer comes to us from GOOD MORNING AMERICA, which evidently felt this promo would be improved by obscuring its bottom quarter with annoying and unnecessary graphics. The trailer originates HERE, or the embed below has just been brought online.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 127 total posts 30 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 293 total posts 28 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 152 total posts 23 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 306 total posts 19 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 113 total posts 16 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 112 total posts 15 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 762 total posts 9 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 438 total posts 9 posts