A Trailer For David O. Russell's AMERICAN HUSTLE!! Bale!! Adams!! Katniss!! Hawkeye!!
Here’s a new trailer from AMERICAN HUSTLE - the Christian Bale-starring film from David O. Russell (SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK, THE FIGHTER).
This one’s about a couple of con artists (Bale, MAN OF STEEL’s Amy Adams) who get pressed into service for an FBI agent (Bradley Cooper) and opens this December. Jennifer Lawrence, Jeremy Renner, and Robert De Niro also star.
The trailer comes to us from GOOD MORNING AMERICA, which evidently felt this promo would be improved by obscuring its bottom quarter with annoying and unnecessary graphics. The trailer originates HERE, or the embed below has just been brought online.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 109 total posts 25 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 180 total posts 16 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 55 total posts 13 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 17 total posts 10 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 18 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 68 total posts 7 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 389 total posts 6 posts