This Extended (3:40) Trailer For ELYSIUM Brings The Sharlto!!
Here’s an extended trailer for ELYSIUM, due in theaters next week.
I’ve seen some design work from this film and it’s mighty impressive. Can director Neill Blomkamp (DISTRICT 9) survive a transition from that smartly scaled film to this larger-budget, star-driven vehicle? We’ll see...but two factors remain certain regardless: 1) ELYSIUM, like D9, will hinge on thoughtful social issues (a welcome change to the often vacuous SF we get these days), and 2) the effects and design work here are pretty amazing.
We’ll see how it all comes together when ELYSIUM opens in the US August 8. Airburst ammo? Fuck yeah!
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 36 total posts 34 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 172 total posts 30 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 130 total posts 26 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 49 total posts 23 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 192 total posts 15 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 22 total posts 14 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 158 total posts 13 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 543 total posts 12 posts
- Michael Fassbender makes experimental music from behind a giant papier-mache head in this trailer for FRANK! -- 42 total posts 11 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 36 total posts 11 posts