This Extended (3:40) Trailer For ELYSIUM Brings The Sharlto!!
Here’s an extended trailer for ELYSIUM, due in theaters next week.
I’ve seen some design work from this film and it’s mighty impressive. Can director Neill Blomkamp (DISTRICT 9) survive a transition from that smartly scaled film to this larger-budget, star-driven vehicle? We’ll see...but two factors remain certain regardless: 1) ELYSIUM, like D9, will hinge on thoughtful social issues (a welcome change to the often vacuous SF we get these days), and 2) the effects and design work here are pretty amazing.
We’ll see how it all comes together when ELYSIUM opens in the US August 8. Airburst ammo? Fuck yeah!
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 155 total posts 55 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 162 total posts 25 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 110 total posts 19 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 420 total posts 9 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts