NSFW proof of Shia LaBeouf's encounter with a NYMPHOMANIAC!
Howdy do, everyone, Papa Vinyard here.
To be honest, when I saw that Vulture's headline contained the words "NSFW Picture of Shia Labeouf", I didn't immediately wanna click it. I'm not the most dick-adverse dude in the world, but my (admittedly limited) affinity for Shia does not extend to me wanting to check out his man-package. However, this pic is definitely more revealing for Stacy Martin, who plays the chick getting busy with Indy Jr. in this image from Lars Von Trier's NYMPHOMANIAC. She plays a younger version of Charlotte Gainsbourg's Joe, who's rattling off her various sexual encounters to a man who swoops in and saves her from getting raped. Von Trier is totally at home with this kind of controversial, female-centric material, and I am intrigued by idea of him tackling his most sexually-charged premise to date, even if our favorite Transformer-driving tree-swinger is a part of it.
In a similar way he teased his "Chapter 1", Von Trier sets up this particular chapter of his upcoming film thusly:
Chapter 2: Jerome
"Love is just lust with jealousy added"
Though love is a shallow feeling in the eyes of the cynical nymphomaniac, young Joe is met by forces penetrating her armoured defences.
His name is Jerôme.
That's some awesome, provocative Von Trier-ness, decidedly free of empathy for Hitler for those who object to that sort of thing.
Expect NYMPHOMANIAC to arrive at your door sometime in early 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 531 total posts 117 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 87 total posts 87 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 336 total posts 60 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 130 total posts 28 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 226 total posts 24 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 25 total posts 23 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 185 total posts 21 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 68 total posts 17 posts
- AICN COMICS Reviews: Grant Morrison’s ANNIHILATOR! HAWKEYE! DUNGEONS & DRAGONS! SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL! & More! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 153 total posts 13 posts