Check Out Bryan Cranston as a Tough Russian Thug in the COLD COMES THE NIGHT Trailer!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Total Film broke the new trailer for the new thriller COLD COMES THE NIGHT. The film stars Alice Eve as a single mother, struggling to make ends meet and working at a crappy motel in order to provide adequate care for her small daughter. When she comes across a dead body and a bag full of cash in one of the rooms, she thinks her troubles could be over. Until a Russian thug (Bryan Cranston) shows up looking for the money.
I would have been sold on the film based solely on Bryan Cranston's badass accent (not to mention the bullet in the ear bit), but add in the story and grimy atmosphere and it could be shaping up to be a pretty interesting piece.
The film co-stars Logan Marshall-Green (PROMETHEUS) and was co-written and directed by Tse Chun. COLD COMES THE NIGHT opens in the UK on September 20th, and should hit US theaters later this fall.
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 134 total posts 134 posts
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 133 total posts 133 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 148 total posts 23 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 412 total posts 18 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 114 total posts 11 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 119 total posts 9 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 312 total posts 8 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 26 total posts 6 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 185 total posts 5 posts
- 47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!! -- 36 total posts 5 posts