Check Out Bryan Cranston as a Tough Russian Thug in the COLD COMES THE NIGHT Trailer!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Total Film broke the new trailer for the new thriller COLD COMES THE NIGHT. The film stars Alice Eve as a single mother, struggling to make ends meet and working at a crappy motel in order to provide adequate care for her small daughter. When she comes across a dead body and a bag full of cash in one of the rooms, she thinks her troubles could be over. Until a Russian thug (Bryan Cranston) shows up looking for the money.
I would have been sold on the film based solely on Bryan Cranston's badass accent (not to mention the bullet in the ear bit), but add in the story and grimy atmosphere and it could be shaping up to be a pretty interesting piece.
The film co-stars Logan Marshall-Green (PROMETHEUS) and was co-written and directed by Tse Chun. COLD COMES THE NIGHT opens in the UK on September 20th, and should hit US theaters later this fall.
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 190 total posts 91 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 321 total posts 76 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 81 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 182 total posts 44 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 193 total posts 32 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 152 total posts 29 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 32 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 372 total posts 16 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 44 total posts 15 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 46 total posts 8 posts