Jessica Alba the latest big name to join Joe Carnahan's STRETCH!
Howdy do, everyone, Papa Vinyard here.
Jessica Alba has joined the increasingly large cast of Joe Carnahan's next, the darkly comedic STRETCH, according to The Wrap. No word on who she will be playing in the small-budgeted film that involves Patrick Wilson as a limo driver taking on a dangerous, but lucrative fare (Chris Pine) to impress his girlfriend (Brooklyn Decker). Ed Helms is on board as a fellow limo driver, and James Badge Dale is featured as an unspecified character, and my guess is that Alba will play a smaller role as someone who encounters Wilson and Pine at some point during their agenda.
Wouldn't it be great if she showed up in one scene just for Pine to kill her and set the rest of the plot going? A face that famous dying early always makes a strong impression, and if this flick is as much like SMOKIN' ACES as Carnahan insists it is, we should get some of these recognizable mugs dropping like flies (remember Pine and his buddies icing Affleck and Peter Berg at like minute 30 of that flick?).
I want to welcome the lovely ms. @jessicaalba to the cast of STRETCH. Strap in! We're gonna knock some shit out girl!— Joe Carnahan (@carnojoe) July 23, 2013
STRETCH like you mean it on March 21st, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts