First Clip from ELYSIUM - Matt Damon VS Robot!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
We get to see the first clip from ELYSIUM (via YAHOO), Neill Blomkamp's follow-up to the incredible DISTRICT 9 and one my most highly-anticipated films of the summer.
Here is the official plot synopsis:
In the year 2159 two classes of people exist: the very wealthy who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes (Jodie Foster), a hard line government ofﬁcial, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That doesn’t stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky Max (Matt Damon) is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds.
This clip shows Matt Damon attempting to sit down with a civil-service robot to to explain an incident that transpired earlier that day. And holy crap - you thought dealing with goverment offices today was bad. Be glad you're not dealing with this.
The film opens August 9th and costars Jodie Foster, Sharlto Copley, and William Fichtner.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 22 total posts 10 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 20 total posts 7 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 230 total posts 5 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 23 total posts 4 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 526 total posts 4 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 135 total posts 3 posts