First Clip from ELYSIUM - Matt Damon VS Robot!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
We get to see the first clip from ELYSIUM (via YAHOO), Neill Blomkamp's follow-up to the incredible DISTRICT 9 and one my most highly-anticipated films of the summer.
Here is the official plot synopsis:
In the year 2159 two classes of people exist: the very wealthy who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes (Jodie Foster), a hard line government ofﬁcial, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That doesn’t stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky Max (Matt Damon) is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds.
This clip shows Matt Damon attempting to sit down with a civil-service robot to to explain an incident that transpired earlier that day. And holy crap - you thought dealing with goverment offices today was bad. Be glad you're not dealing with this.
The film opens August 9th and costars Jodie Foster, Sharlto Copley, and William Fichtner.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 149 total posts 149 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 81 total posts 79 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 84 total posts 58 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 149 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 70 total posts 44 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 183 total posts 41 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 61 total posts 36 posts