Learn How The Next Episode
Of BREAKING BAD Begins!!
So I just got back to my hotel room from the last day of the Con. I went to the Supernatural, Breaking Bad, and Dr. Who panels. I wasn't really paying attention to the supernatural panel, and Moffett made the entire room swear that we wouldn't divulge the contents of the video in the Dr. Who panel. So I'm going to keep my promise to Moffett.
But no such promise was asked of us from Breaking Bad's Vince Gilligan. They showed us the opening sequence to presumably the first of the last five episodes of Breaking Bad. Here's what I remember:
Opening Shot: Skateboard rolling around. People doing tricks. You can't really see the people, its mostly focused on the skateboard. Its like a go pro cam was attached to the board. But you get some shots that start giving you more of the picture. You can tell that they're skating in a pool. And then you can tell that its more than one person, maybe two or three. Then you see the ramp that they built to skate into the empty pool. Then you see the entire backyard. It looks ignored and unkept. Practically abandoned. The audience should pretty quickly recognize the backyard to be Walter White's backyard.
Walter's car drives up to the front of his house. The house is fenced off with chain link fence, and looks like an abandoned or maybe even condemned house now. Walter is driving the brown car we saw him driving in the first episode of the season... the one with the guns in the trunk. He opens the trunk, reveals the guns, and fishes out a crowbar. Walter has a head of hair, and a very bush beard. He pushes apart the fencing, and walks into his house.
The house is empty. Again, it looks like an abandoned house. Everything is dirty and damaged. Walter sees figures skateboarding in his empty pool through the back door. Its either covered in plastic or really dirty so the skateboarders can't really see him. The camera pans back on him and you see that there is something written on the wall behind him in yellow spray paint. The camera cuts back a little further, and you see its "Heisenberg."
Walter goes to a different room ignoring the skateboarders. He puts down the crowbar, and starts working at the screw to an electrical socket cover. He pops it off and takes the container of ricin hidden behind it. Cut to him putting away the crowbar and closing the trunk of his car. Walter turns around and see's his neighbor frozen in the middle of her unpacking her car of groceries. She's staring at him frozen... Maybe in fear, maybe surprise. Walter matches her gaze. She drops her groceries, and fruit rolls into the street. Roll opening credits.
AMC launches the final eight episodes of “Breaking Bad” Aug. 11.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 252 total posts 252 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 210 total posts 209 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 148 total posts 148 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 208 total posts 123 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 74 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 73 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 352 total posts 57 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts