Holy ORPHAN BLACK!!
NBC Developing CLONE, From The Creator Of DO NO HARM!!
When he wasn’t creating NBC’s truly awful Jekyll/Hyde medical drama “Do No Harm,” David Schulner was writing a comic book series titled “Clone” about a fellow who learns there’s a lot more where he came from.
Now NBC is letting Schulner develop “Clone” into a potential TV series.
NBC aired two episodes of “Do No Harm” before bringing down the cancellation hammer and replacing it with “Hannibal.”
We’ll see if “Clone” gets that far.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 80 total posts 80 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 405 total posts 11 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 133 total posts 8 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 312 total posts 8 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 117 total posts 7 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 109 total posts 6 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 23 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 281 total posts 3 posts
- 47 RONIN's Animated Prequel Thing Is Here!! -- 34 total posts 3 posts