Emily Blunt is not to be trifled with in EDGE OF TOMORROW!
Hey folks, Harry here... as I type this EDGE OF TOMORROW is doing its Comic Con thing in Hall H, but this new poster with Emily Blunt hit in time with that. Have to say - Emily looks like she is in contemplative badass mode! Not the biggest fan of the title change, but ya know... everything else seems cool. What do you think of the poster?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 198 total posts 63 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 237 total posts 46 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 55 total posts 18 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 103 total posts 17 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 174 total posts 8 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 14 total posts 7 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 30 total posts 6 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 71 total posts 4 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 55 total posts 4 posts