Emily Blunt is not to be trifled with in EDGE OF TOMORROW!
Hey folks, Harry here... as I type this EDGE OF TOMORROW is doing its Comic Con thing in Hall H, but this new poster with Emily Blunt hit in time with that. Have to say - Emily looks like she is in contemplative badass mode! Not the biggest fan of the title change, but ya know... everything else seems cool. What do you think of the poster?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 228 total posts 228 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 180 total posts 180 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 124 total posts 123 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 199 total posts 115 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 58 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts