First footage from the VERONICA MARS movie!
Howdy do, everyone, Papa Vinyard here.
Straight outta Comic-Con (crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube), we get this first look at the currently-shooting big-screen debut of TV's VERONICA MARS. I'm not mega-familiar with the show (I've watched the pilot, that's all), but the trailer seems to have the wisecracks, the huge cast of characters, and badass Kristen Bell that fans clamored for, and, in some cases, paid for with their "hard-earned money", as Tina Majorino puts it. There's footage sprinkled throughout, but the teaser proper doesn't start until 3:08.
I don't know how it slipped by me that Jamie Lee Curtis is in this…awesome!
But seriously. With all due respect, that Ryan Hansen cut does make him look like a dick. No?
VERONICA MARS is shooting now, and will begin sleuthing in early 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 334 total posts 18 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 73 total posts 14 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 126 total posts 12 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 130 total posts 9 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 127 total posts 9 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 359 total posts 8 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 542 total posts 6 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 64 total posts 4 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 100 total posts 4 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 22 total posts 3 posts