First footage from the VERONICA MARS movie!
Howdy do, everyone, Papa Vinyard here.
Straight outta Comic-Con (crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube), we get this first look at the currently-shooting big-screen debut of TV's VERONICA MARS. I'm not mega-familiar with the show (I've watched the pilot, that's all), but the trailer seems to have the wisecracks, the huge cast of characters, and badass Kristen Bell that fans clamored for, and, in some cases, paid for with their "hard-earned money", as Tina Majorino puts it. There's footage sprinkled throughout, but the teaser proper doesn't start until 3:08.
I don't know how it slipped by me that Jamie Lee Curtis is in this…awesome!
But seriously. With all due respect, that Ryan Hansen cut does make him look like a dick. No?
VERONICA MARS is shooting now, and will begin sleuthing in early 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 529 total posts 143 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 313 total posts 135 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 232 total posts 87 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1499 total posts 56 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 84 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 60 total posts 50 posts