"You have to have numbers. People are the best defense against walkers...or people." WALKING DEAD Season 4 trailer straight out of Comic-Con!!
Howdy do, everyone, Papa Vinyard here.
AMC unveiled this 4-minute-plus look at the upcoming season of their megahit WALKING DEAD, and it looks awesome. Behind the scenes troubles notwithstanding, this looks like a dark, intense stretch that Rick & Co. have ahead of them. While it was a good idea to let in the Woodbury folk after the events of last season, it seems that they have someone stowed away in the catacombs of the prison causing problems that lead to deaths of innocent folk (is it The Governor? Someone new? Who knows?). The prison is even less safe than it used to be. Excellent.
We get an extended look at the new character played by Lawrence Gilliard Jr. (a.k.a. D'Angelo from THE WIRE), and confirmation that fellow WIRE alum Chad Coleman's Tyreese will get a stronger role. Check out that bit towards the end of him getting hammer-happy with those walkers. Good stuff.
One thing I love about this show is how many core characters have been killed off over the course of the last 3 seasons. There were a number of times watching this teaser where I went, "Where the hell is…oh yeah. Right." Crazy how it's the same show without Andrea, Dale, Laurie, or Shane.
And you gotta love Carol becoming crucial to the operation by teaching kids how to properly play with knives. Those kind of touches really do make up for that "nothing ever happens" baloney people often accuse the show of.
(Harry here real quick - International Walking Dead fans feeling left out? CLICK HERE)
THE WALKING DEAD Season 4 starts bitin' on October 13th at 9 P.M. on AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 515 total posts 515 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 690 total posts 149 posts
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 134 total posts 134 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 111 total posts 84 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 53 total posts 48 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 89 total posts 46 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 46 total posts 46 posts