"Let's Cut Him Loose." Restricted RIDDICK Trailer Is Full Of Good Ideas!
According to my Twitter feed, Vin Diesel just gave Harry and our erstwhile Moriarty (Drew McWeeny) a shout out at Comic Con for their support of David Twohy's PITCH BLACK back in 2000. That film was a small-scale, brutally efficient sci-fi flick that introduced in Riddick the kind of laconic, not-terribly-trustworthy badass character John Carpenter used to specialize in. It was precisely the kind of movie Harry wanted to champion when he started AICN. When the movie found a huge following on DVD, Twohy and Diesel went big canvas with the character in THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK, which took the franchise in a more fantastical direction. Now, nine years later, it's back to bloody basics with the tersely-titled RIDDICK. This? This is my kind of Riddick.
RIDDICK hits theaters on September 6th. It looks like stripped-down B-movie goodness.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 167 total posts 36 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 92 total posts 20 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 54 total posts 19 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 76 total posts 17 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 85 total posts 9 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 20 total posts 8 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 130 total posts 8 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts