OLDBOY banner at Comic Con sure is a classic looking image!
Hey folks, Harry here... I'm fired up to see this. Spike Lee seems to get it - and I know Roy Lee, the producer, is bound and determined to make this the best film it can be. But this is attempting to remake a masterpiece that was very Western while also being exquisitely South Korean. The Red-Banned trailer was outstanding, but so far - this is my favorite image. That's just a fantastic image - and knowing the story - yeah, just great. That said, the email that brought this banner to me came from the PR company handling the film at Comic Con and the email says, "We invite you to search for our OLDBOY Hotel Escorts who are waiting to serve you" - Is this why I haven't heard from Quint tonight? Such a strange phrasing. This movie can't be seen soon enough for my money!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 438 total posts 101 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 174 total posts 44 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 73 total posts 44 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 51 total posts 43 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 44 total posts 35 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 38 total posts 31 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 65 total posts 29 posts