OLDBOY banner at Comic Con sure is a classic looking image!
Hey folks, Harry here... I'm fired up to see this. Spike Lee seems to get it - and I know Roy Lee, the producer, is bound and determined to make this the best film it can be. But this is attempting to remake a masterpiece that was very Western while also being exquisitely South Korean. The Red-Banned trailer was outstanding, but so far - this is my favorite image. That's just a fantastic image - and knowing the story - yeah, just great. That said, the email that brought this banner to me came from the PR company handling the film at Comic Con and the email says, "We invite you to search for our OLDBOY Hotel Escorts who are waiting to serve you" - Is this why I haven't heard from Quint tonight? Such a strange phrasing. This movie can't be seen soon enough for my money!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 81 total posts 79 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 84 total posts 58 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 149 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 68 total posts 42 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 182 total posts 40 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 61 total posts 36 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 34 total posts 34 posts