Anti-Mutant Posters are at Comic Con!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Like most of you, I am not at Comic Con. It didn't work with my schedule this year, so today I spent a few bucks at my local Austin Books & Comics, then saw R.I.P.D. in 3D and came home to write it and THE CONJURING up, but have to admit, I've been distracted with email, some 1400+ messages today. From "Xavier's WigMan" came these two shots from the convention today!
I'm not overly happy with the SENTINEL head design - I loved the classic stone face used in the comics - and I'd like them to be larger than they seem at this point. But they've definitely got the right spirit with these posters! Keep sending pics and scoops as you witness them at Comic Con - we're loving it!!! And get Quint drunk. Or Merrick. Or Merrick's Teenage Son... wait, don't.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 296 total posts 68 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 243 total posts 58 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 293 total posts 46 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 96 total posts 43 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 14 total posts 5 posts