Anti-Mutant Posters are at Comic Con!!!
Hey folks, Harry here... Like most of you, I am not at Comic Con. It didn't work with my schedule this year, so today I spent a few bucks at my local Austin Books & Comics, then saw R.I.P.D. in 3D and came home to write it and THE CONJURING up, but have to admit, I've been distracted with email, some 1400+ messages today. From "Xavier's WigMan" came these two shots from the convention today!
I'm not overly happy with the SENTINEL head design - I loved the classic stone face used in the comics - and I'd like them to be larger than they seem at this point. But they've definitely got the right spirit with these posters! Keep sending pics and scoops as you witness them at Comic Con - we're loving it!!! And get Quint drunk. Or Merrick. Or Merrick's Teenage Son... wait, don't.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 88 total posts 36 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 68 total posts 16 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 121 total posts 14 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 63 total posts 10 posts
- Two Clips From DOCTOR WHO S08E02: ‘Into the Dalek’!! -- 32 total posts 10 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 245 total posts 8 posts
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 343 total posts 7 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 60 total posts 7 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 274 total posts 6 posts
- Character posters for Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, and more of the resistance from HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY! -- 59 total posts 6 posts